The EasyCredit Loan Application: A Review and Guide to Applying
EasyCredit Loan App is a provider of financial services that enables residents of Nigeria to acquire loans over the internet without the requirement of submitting any paperwork or providing collateral. This article will explain how to apply for a loan through EasyCredit, as well as how to repay the loan, their customer service hotlines, and other relevant information.
About the EasyCredit Loan App
EasyCredit is a safe, dependable, and cost-free Android mobile loan that provides instant loans in Nigeria ranging from 5,000 to 100,000 for both personal and commercial use. EasyCredit is available to users in Nigeria. The app makes use of artificial intelligence to collect and examine the data provided by applicants, at which point it determines whether or not to extend a loan to them.
The EasyCredit app can be downloaded and installed from the Google Play Store. For instructions on how to do so, click here. It is only 10 megabytes in size but has been downloaded over a million times. There have been over 60,000 reviews submitted, and it currently has a rating of 4.2 out of 5.
Requirement for the EasyCredit Loan Application
Requirements to Meet for an EasyCredit Loan In order to be considered for a loan through the EasyCredit Loans App, you will need to satisfy the following requirements:
- You are required to be a native and a citizen of Nigeria.
- It is required that your age falls somewhere between 20 and 60 years old.
- Additionally, the applicant is required to have a reliable source of monthly income.
- It is necessary to have a bank account in Nigeria.
- Bank Verification Number BVN.
- A Smartphone
- A working phone number at which confirmation codes may be requested and which is not already in use
- If you know that you satisfy the prerequisites, then you may be qualified to receive loans through the EasyCredit loans app platform.
Install the EasyCredit Loan app; create an account; apply; receive your loan; increase your loan limit each time you repay your loan. These are the steps you need to take in order to apply for an easy credit loan.
What is the maximum amount of money that can be borrowed through the EasyCredit Loans app?
Another inquiry pertaining to the loan service that people have is this one.
If you are able to fulfill the requirements and provide accurate information, you will be eligible to receive between 3,000 and 100,000 in compensation.
What kind of interest rates do loans through EasyCredit have?
The interest rate can be anywhere from 0.1 percent to 1 percent, and the one-time processing fee can be anywhere from 1,256 NGN to 6,000 NGN. The maximum annual percentage rate (APR) can be as high as 40 percent.
AN EXAMPLE OF A EASYCREDIT LOAN:
If you decide to take out a loan for N 3,000 over a period of 91 days. Due to the fact that EasyCredit has an interest rate of 3.1 percent and a processing fee of 9.1 percent, our total cost to you would be composed of N93 in interest and N273 in processing fees. The total amount that needs to be repaid is N3,366.
Steps to Apply for easy credit loan
- Launch the EasyCredit app on your Android device in order to make your loan repayment.
- Simply select the “My Loan” tab.
- Choose the loan that you wish to make a payment on at the present time.
- To make an advance payment, click the “Repay in Advance” button.
- Verify the information displayed on the screen, then select the “Repay now” option.
- Choose the method of repayment that works best for you, then click “Repay now.”
- Repayment Terms for Loans Repayment on the platform can be completed anywhere from three to twelve months (91 to 365 days) after the loan was disbursed.
Which advantages come with making use of the EasyCredit App?
When you use this platform, obtaining a loan does not require any paperwork, a mortgage, or even office access; in fact, none of these things are required at all. You are also given the flexibility to use the funds for whatever purpose you see fit, be it for personal or commercial purposes. Their loan services are available every day of the week, at any time, 24 hours a day.
What Kind of Trust Can You Put in the EasyCredit Loan App?
Is the EasyCredit Loan a Scam or a Real Opportunity? The EasyCredit Loan App is an official loan application that has been verified as legitimate by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Therefore, it is possible to have faith in them as a legitimate loan app in Nigeria.
EasyCredit Customer Service Phone Number and Email Address; You can contact EasyCredit loan service with any inquiries or complaints you may have. They have customer service representatives available to assist you at any time.
You can get in touch with the customer support staff at EasyCredit by sending an email, calling the number listed on their website, or using their WhatsApp account.
Please add me on WhatsApp: +2349121807745
This is the number to call: 09087614188